Happy Fall babes!
It’s finally here, the most beloved season of all. The one thing we love about fall is taking pictures with our favorite items, like pumpkins, sweaters and falling leaves. Although where I’m from, the weather is not ready for layering. Its so humid and hot, I wish there was a little cool front to make it better. Honestly, the nights feel great and that’s my favorite time to be out.
So, ok I can’t really dress for fall yet because its a little difficult to figure out how to make it work. So here a few things to make the fall work out to our advantage!
- Midi Skirts
They are so cute and you can really wear them with anything. Like a pair of sneakers, booties, knee length boots to give your outfit a dramatic feel.
- Orange Midi Skirt – Leith
- Leopard Skirt – Free People
- Neon Green Snake Print Midi Skirt – Asos
- Striped Midi Skirt – Ardene
- Curduroy Skirt – Stein
- Close Toe Shoes
You want to adjust to the fall feels- then close toe shoes are the way to go. I mean it could get randomly chilly, rainy or whatever the case is you are prepared.
- Vans OG Old Skool
- Suede Booties – Sam Edelman
- Leopard Print Booties – Tjmaxx
- Western High Knee Boots – Dolce Vita
- Alba Flats – Lucky Brand
- Fall Colors
My favorite color right now is olive green. It’s just something I am drawn to, but you don’t necessarily have to adjust to the fall color scheme – right now the fall trends are bright magenta, fuchsia colors or floral prints.
- House of Harlow Blouse Fuchsia
- Ruffle Smock Blouse – Love, Fire
- Drape Blouse – Elodie K
- Belted Wrap Blouse in Rust Color – Missguided
I hope you guys have a great first week of Fall!