Don’t really fall in straw, it hurts and its itchy AF!
While shooting this little woven scene, I ran out of daylight and the sun hid in the back. The worst thing lol. I don’t have a reflector which I want to get, do you guys recommend anything to make dark scenes much brighter?
This reminds me, daylight savings time is almost here and Im gonna miss the sun beaming a little longer. I hate that when the time changes, it gets dark out and I get tired earlier. It seems as I get older, the earlier I wanna sleep.
I actually bought this cute little woven bag from Francescas on sale for about $14. Its so cute and I initially wanted to use it for the summer but I didn’t even get to it until recently. Its so cute and the mustard yellow is perfect for fall. The cardigan I am wearing is from target – an old item actually. I love Kimono throws, my favorite to wear all year long with jeans, shorts, dresses, at the beach you name it!
Here are some similar styles:
- Francesca’s Amelia Jute Printed Bag with Tassel – Blue
- Francesca’s Kinley Circle Crossbody in Mustard – Mustard
- Francesca’s Emberly Striped Lurex Mini Tote – Natural
- boohoo Abstract Spot Ring Detail Kimon
- Romwe Drop Shoulder Leopard Kimono